HUGE news for the small town of Fruitland, Idaho and the surrounding areas! It was just announced that Heart ‘n Home Hospice & Palliative Care was chosen as one of Modern Healthcare’s TOP 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare IN THE NATION!! Heart ‘n Home Owners, Cindy Lee, Kris Stice, and Todd Stice recently applauded employees for their contributions in putting Heart ‘n Home on the map! All of us are stirred with excitement at Heart ‘n Home. This is so huge for our small communities! This is your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, and loved ones. So awesome!
All at Heart ‘n Home are proud to announce our nationwide ranking for Best Places to Work in Healthcare! Cindy Lee, Kristopher Stice, and Todd Stice (Owners) attended the awards ceremony in Chicago last night and thoroughly enjoyed their time and sharing the great news with their staff who were anxiously waiting for the news! Cindy, Kris, and Todd want to thank the staff of Heart ‘n Home for their commitment to excellent patient care and dedication to our community. Modern Healthcare‘s Best Places to Work in Healthcare program recognizes outstanding employers in the healthcare industry on a national level. Just a few of the many comments from Heart ‘n Home staff:
* That’s so awesome! I’m so proud to be a part of a team that made this remarkable highlight!! Thanks to those who started this great company; your vision is what got us to where we are now. I thank you!
* Thanks to the owners for starting up this wonderful company. Thanks to the employees for making the owners dream come true!!
* OUTSTANDING NEWS 2 THUMBS UP. It started with a Vision and GREAT Leadership that lead to the AWESOME Place I work THANK YOU ALL 🙂
* Wow! Fantastic! I am so proud to work for such a spectacular company! Keep up the good work!
* I am so proud to work with such an amazing team . . . great job everyone! Definitely makes me want to work even harder!