Life’s final seasons can be some of the most fulfilling. Especially when you look to hospice care for help. The team at Heart ‘n Home provides expert medical care to keep patients comfortable and able to enjoy time with loved ones. The holidays are traditionally a time of year when families enjoy gathering together. The challenge for physicians can be keeping a terminally ill patient at home during these holiday festivities. Heart ‘n Home can help patients and their families feel less stress and anxiety and enjoy more quality time with each other. Give the gift of comfort and peace this holiday season by referring your terminally ill patients to Heart ‘n Home.
We can help with:
- Staff support. During a time of year when staffing is short handed, our “after hours, on-call availability” can be exceptionally helpful. Our point of care charting keeps doctors informed if they wish, of each visit.
- Caregiver relief. Our team of trained Volunteers provide great respite for those caring for a terminally ill patient. During this busy time of year, they may need an hour to run errands or clean house which is a perfect time for a Heart ‘n Home Volunteer to sit with the patient.
- Fewer phone calls. We are an extension of your great team with our 24/7 on-call availability.
- Grief support. Heart ‘n Home provides emotional and spiritual support. The holidays can trigger an increased array of emotions.
- Fewer trips to the ER. Which reduced stress and anxiety for patients and families.
- 24/7 availability. Heart ‘n Home nursing services are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Let us help keep patients home for the holidays. Call us today at 1-800-HOSPICE (800-467-7423) and we will help your patients get the assistance needed to stay comfortable and in their home.